What are the symptoms of incontinence?
There are some symptoms that can make you suspect you have incontinence; these are the most frequent:
• you feel the urgency to go to the bathroom regardless of when you went last;
• you have leaks if you cough or make a physical effort;
• you go to the bathroom more often than usual or more than 8 times a day;
• you wake up several times during the night to urinate;
• you feel pain when urinating.
These are just a few examples of the symptoms which accompany incontinence, but they are not specific to this condition, nor are they the same for everyone: we always recommend consulting a specialist who will provide a medical evaluation specifically for your needs.